Monday, October 6, 2008

antics

hard working sadie
princess gracie
watch dog sophie
to look at these lazy, sleepy, animals; you would never think of the terror they can inspire...eating my wood windows when the gardeners walk by...barking like crazy at the dog next door or the coyotes in the hills...yes, they sure can be a pain...but, on the other hand...they can be sweet to the babies as they crawl all over them and pull their tails...they cuddle with me on cold nights...they are devoted to me as long as the front door is not left opened...of course, then they are escaping as fast as possible.....pets can bring joy and laughter to you life, or alot of frustration....just depending on the day....
here's a dog that's determined!

7 comments:

  1. Awww...your dogs and cat are so cute! Wow, what a video...I had no idea a beagle could climb a fence like that??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was so funny. Who knew dogs could climb like that. Smart puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the funniest video! I love how the other dogs stand and watch the naughty one. They remind me of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally NOT an empty nester. Those guys are worse than kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was one determined dog! I am starting to appreciate animals and how they can have personalities of their own.

    We only have a drop off cat and Neal really wants a dog and maybe someday we will get one. I don't want the puppy stage and Mark wants a dog that is not a mutt. That to me sounds like moola he is not willing to spend on an animal so perhaps that is why we are dogless on acres of acres of land all around us.

    Speaking of animals. We are helping out a friend tonight by ...milking his cow!!!! Blog entry for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the animals look so cute in the pictures! I think I have a love/hate relationship with the dogs. I love to run with them, pet them, and play with them, but I hate when Sadie licks me and I hate when Sophie eats my things!

    Willie and I laughed so hard watching that dog get out! We loved that after he got out the other dogs were at the door waiting for him to free them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Princess Gracie, but I am a dog lover, and those dogs are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...