Sunday, January 25, 2009

a good week to be sick


well, it was a great time in utah...a little too much fun i guess, because as soon as i got home i got sick...but, luckily for me...
some favorite shows started...24 (with a friend like jack, how can you be sick?),
lost,

the bachelor...


and i had some great reading material...a new author to me...his name's matthew reilly...he writes adventure books that keep you going...sort of like da vinci code...


so after a week of recovery with the tv and a great book...i'm feeling much better...almost as good as chicken soup!

6 comments:

  1. looks like we're twinners on being sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your sick, but very true--its a good time to be sick with those 3 shows. Jack, Jack and Jason are three great guys to be sick with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You're sick?? Why didn't you tell me? I would have brought you dinner! (I only say this to people who live thousands of miles away.) I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear you're sick..tv is good right now. I am excited about those books. Are they really good? I'll have to pick one up and see. I'm in the mood for thrillers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jolyn!

    I wondered where you were off to for so long! Too bad on being sick, but I HEAR YOU on having Jack Bauer (sp?) as your friend.

    Get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, you need to explain LOST to me. Brad has given up...I just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...