Tuesday, March 11, 2008

signs








poor little kerry had her wisdom teeth out yesterday...she made me laugh so hard, i was crying...when she was waking up, she kept looking at me so puzzled...i kept asking what she needed...she started 'signing' to me...which of course, i don't understand...i kept saying...'i don't understand'...so then she started signing more...i finally figured out a name...julia...then kerry signed that julia understood, then heidi, then ashely, then jeremy and so on...i kept saying, yes, they understand but i don't...and she would look at me so troubled...i was really laughing...then, she turned to the nurse and signed to her...the nurse said...you can use your mouth, it works...but she only would 'sign'...well, she's coming around better today...she's lucky, she's not to swollen...and all her friends came to visit and brought jamba juice...

9 comments:

  1. i am laughing out loud! funny that she loves to sign to you! that is hilarious. i'm glad you posted to the whole world about it. cute kerry, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch! I'm afraid both my girls will be the same thing this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she let you post these! My wisdom tooth experience was completely hideous. I'm so glad my mom wasn't blogging back then. Get better soon, Kerry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so everyone knows...i did have kerry's permission to post those pictures...she's a good sport..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahhh! Wisdom teeth, I always wonder what is the point of those! That did make me chuckle, her only wanting to communicate in sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha...that is hilarious! i remember those days! tell ker to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that she was trying to sign to you..thats really funny. Kerry is always keeping us laughing even when she's out of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope she's feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kerry looks miserable. Best wishes from the Czech Republic. Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...