Tuesday, March 4, 2008

update on 'bliss'

i would like to say that it was a not very happy, boring, sad day......but, i would really be LYING!!! it was a great, fantastic, very fun day...we had the best time...starting with our massages, which after the 80 fabulous minutes of deep tissue, they brought my robe that was warmed in the warmer; going on to a great body scrub that left my skin so soft...then on to a delicious lunch by the pool; finishing with a lovely facial, scalp massage, hand and foot massage...are you jealous yet? then sitting with fun friends by the pool for a few hoursbasking in the beautiful sunlight on a most gorgeous day and topping it off with a great dinner...a pretty perfect day....don't you agree?

6 comments:

  1. Yeh, yeh, yeh. I washed my towels, changed my sheets and ironed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sunny here too, not warm like Ca, but sunny . In fact, Neal wore shorts today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhh!!!! Fantastic! I was going to ask if it was your birthday, then I read Marilee's other comment. It's Danece's birthday, but of course she can't celebrate alone! You are probably the most smiley, relaxed person in Thousand Oaks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you are a friend and you deserve it or I just might have to hate you for it. I am so very jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking in and AM VERY JEALOUS of your day at the spa... but happy for you! Looks like you've been busy and your back yard photos make me even "jealouseeer"! Hope you are doing well. love, Kelley

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...