Saturday, May 24, 2008

adios


World Travelers!!!

going into the airport
waiting in the line 'forever'
another line
ash and katelyn
going to security
today kerry, ashley and katelyn (ashley's roommate) took off into the gray cloudy sky to go to peru! how exciting! they are going for a month and will be working in kindergarten classes...what a great experience...they will be living in the sacred valley which is near machu picchu...they will live with a family so they will learn alot...so adios amigas!

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully they will send you photos so you can post them here. Do they know spanish? I am determined, well, I have a strong desire to learn spanish anyhow. They will have s much fun and learn a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry looks just like you in a couple of those shots! I am so excited to hear about her adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! What a great adventure for them. I do hope they send pictures. Missed you in R.S., Jolyn...I gave the lesson.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...