Tuesday, July 15, 2008

claustrophobia


claustrophobia...do you have it? i guess i do...and it comes out in the strangest of places...while on our trip i was having a facial...it was lovely...relaxing..perfect...then, she put a mask on my face and covered it with a fine cloth....immediately.....my heart was beating fast...i was nervous...i was panicking...i told the girl that i felt claustrophobic...she loosened the cloth a bit...and i was fine...what a creepy feeling...i have also had it when i have a body wrap...i haven't done that more than once....isn't it weird what problems our brain thinks up for us? what phobias do you have?

2 comments:

  1. Flying...which totally stinks because I would like to go and see more places, but I hate to fly...scares me so much! It's only gotten worse as I've gotten older too, maybe seeing a hypnotist would cure it for me...who knows??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am claustrophobic as well. Elevators are the worst. Great excuse for me to go to a spa though - research on my phobia.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...