Thursday, May 20, 2010

tv



so, in between my daily 'life'..i've been catching up on all the shows that i missed while on our trip...so, i've been 'off the grid'....i had to be caught up for the final shows!  a few i've been watching....24, it will be so sad when jack is gone forever...lost...the same for them, although, i won't be quite so mixed up! glee will still be there to cheer me up...and modern family for some laughs...so a few more days of questions...then summer where it's hard to find something to watch...


2 comments:

  1. love them all. can't wait to see what happens to jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...
    I do love 24. I'm in denial of it being over. The movie better be 24 hours long. I can't get enough.
    Chloe's the best.
    Love Heidi

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...