Sunday, January 7, 2007

holidays

i haven't written on this blog for awhile....it's been a busy, busy time with the holidays and all....it's my favorite, but, craziest time of year...i love to be with my family and friends...my kids are so much fun...we have spent quite a bit of time together lately...and it's all been fun...missed willie and kelly, my friends just add spice to the mix...it's great to get together with everyone...while in utah everyone was on a crafting kick and it's so fun to be together while they all use their creative juices...artwork, stitches, quilting...and gavin running through all of it...it's wild but fun....it is so sad when kerry and i get into the car and it's so quiet again...back to the real world...but, that's what memories are for....it keeps me going until the next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...