Wednesday, February 13, 2008

For My Valentines

It doesn't matter if it's a gift like this


Or a gift like this
Or one like this...it just matters what's in your heart....

Happy Valentines to all my loves....


There is no remedy for love but to love more.
~Henry David Thoreau


Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
~ Franklin P. Jones


To laugh often and love much... to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to give one's self... this is to have succeeded.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


A heart that loves is always young.
~ by A Greek Proverb ~

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter...but I would like one of each please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Jolyn! Great quotes, I'll have to use one of those somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day Jo!!! Hope that you will have a good day and will see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...