Saturday, June 7, 2008

i'm blessed



tonight we had the adult meeting for stake conference which was really good..the main theme was family unity and prayer...one of the speakers...can't remember which one...said that Pres. Hinckley said that if we do one thing...have family prayer..as another speaker mentioned..even if it means praying separately with each child...
just teach your children how important praying is and that we can always pray and know that Heavenly Father is listening...then, i was just reading my niece's blog and what a wonderful testimony of listening to the Holy Ghost...we are so blessed to have these blessings in our lives...
i'm so lucky to have the testimony that i have...i don't know how i would have brought my kids up (they turned out so great because of the church and people that helped me), survived tom's dying, being a single mother, and being alone...without it...
i don't usually tell my thoughts on this kind of stuff on my blog, but, i just was really touched tonight by different things that were said...listen to that still small voice...as the song says...it will guide you....and have family prayer!

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful words. Thanks for sharing. I just don't know what we'd do without the gospel in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same at last night's meeting. We just can't do it alone. And we don't have to. Thanks for the words, and then that cute feet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your thoughts on the spirit touching each one of us. Can't imagine my life without that feeling of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been through so much! I know how much you must rely upon the Lord. Thanks for your example and the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...