Friday, April 11, 2008

it's the small things

on a previous post this week, i mentioned i had a sinus infection...you may be wondering why i'm talking about this today....but, it's because of a small pill i've taken this week...i always have sinus/allergy problems....and i mean all year long...and today it was the greatest, i woke up and my nose was perfectly clear!!!! might not mean much to you, but, i'm thrilled...plus, i woke up and wasn't tired...i don't think i get enough oxygen at night, so i'm always tired....so happy, happy day.....another small thing to be happy about is 'wireless'...my desktop has been on the blink, so i'm on my laptop....which is great, but the most fun thing is, my printer is wireless, and i just hit print and it actually prints in the other room....thats another thrill...something that actually works like it's supposed to...so, like i say...this might not mean much to you....but, it makes me really HAPPY!!!

7 comments:

  1. I agree. When my techno-gadgets all work and my body feels healthy and rested, life is good.

    Happy birthday to you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...its the small in life that seem to make us the happiest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh! I agree, I don't have allergys, but after a cold or flu spell, when your nose clears up and is nice and open, you really appriciate it a lot! So I quess it must be like heaven to you! (I bet you look forward to breathing perfectly in Heaven!) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya for modern medicine and things 'just working out'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it is the small things that are so great. Kitchen cabintes, painting, tile man showing up this morning...those are small things right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes the stars align and it all works. Those are days to smile from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finally breathing!! I had one of those "Aha!" moments before....and I will always sing the praises of the drug that made it possible!

    Oh- and the wireless printer? That is WAY too cool to comprehend...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...