Wednesday, April 2, 2008

oh, the pain and frustration!


so, it's been one of those days...for the last few days...i got on a cleaning kick..which is good..right? and then i thought...my printer isn't printing right, and my moniter has lines through it, and my fax doesn't work...so, i went to the store and bought new ones, plus supplies to organize my office space....easy right? wrong, of course...the fax won't work on the telephone line that it's always worked on...call india....the printer lucky, lucky for me did just hook up and work...the MONITOR...oh!!!! that was a problem that i worked on for about 3 hours last night and now about 3 hours today...didn't know that my 2 year old computer is so old and ancient...more calls to india.....i must have good friends there to call so often...probably had 5 calls from there today...but, happy day...it's all working.....but, now i have a huge mess....so back to my cleaning....tomorrow...it will be a better and easier day.....

6 comments:

  1. How frustrating. Computer problems are the worst. I hate dealing with them. I'm just glad Craig knows how to work with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea India...such an easy language to understand when computer language is tough enough. You rock with taking care of your computer woes without a translater!!

    I want to see pictures of your fireplace. Don't tell me it's not finished yet. Well maybe that would make me feel better if it wasn't but then that would mean I am being unthoughtful, caring and selfish. So tell me that it is because then I could be happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like both of us now know to get a new computer every 2 years and have a professional set it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahhh!! I feel your computer pain. One of those "necessary evils" in our lives? Computers and cars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's safer to put up with the status quo. One improvement always leads to a gigantic overhaul. I had to rearrange my whole storage closet just because I got a new box for photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beyond me that only a couple of years can define new & old when it comes to computers. -and it ALWAYS takes longer than you plan. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...