Friday, September 21, 2007

BOO! with mouse ears

boo!
fearless gav
kel and owen
what better way to spend the day....kelly and jeff and the boys went to disneyland to see the halloween decor, so i drove down to meet them...we did alot of the fun rides...saw the darling decorations...gavin rode with me on the matterhorn! my own kids never rode the scary rides until they were about 8, he's 2.....he's a big kid, he raises his arms as we go...we went on pirates...the jungle cruise...it was a nice day...wished you all were here with us...especially you kerry.... (by the way, these pictures and video were all taken on my phone...they turned out pretty good!)

3 comments:

  1. oh that place is magic! The tea cup ride is a favorite of my girls. Watching your video and hearing the music brings it all back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember riding the tea cup ride with you, Russell and Tyler..Tyler stuck with us, because he was afraid of the big rides, so Jim took all the other kids, and Jo, Russ, Ty and I stayed in kiddyland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you wish we were all there, because I wish we were also.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...