Thursday, September 27, 2007

hometeaching and visiting teaching

i just wanted to say i have great home teachers and visiting teachers....it's a great program...i have to admit, i'm not a great visiting teacher....i'll say hi through my blog...but, bev and dick are the greatest...they are good friends...i know they care...they are diligent....and we have alot of fun together...i told them we have to go to the shooting range next month....that will be fun....anyway...give a hand to great friends..... this little video is NOT my home/visitng teachers at all...more me!....but, it's very cute if you haven't seen it....

6 comments:

  1. That video is a cute reminder! I had to smile at a couple of parts. (not because I am guilty mind you! ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't Dick and Bev been your home teachers for about your whole life in California? I remember when they brought little puppies to your house once when I was down there, probably about 15 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. So true. I needed that sort of reminder. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bev and dick have been friends for a long long time...but, home/visitng teachers for about 10 years...i guess that's a long long time also...i tell everyone they better not change them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I recognize one of the "actresses"...this is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for posting that video! its adorable. you have so many cool widgets on your blog...i need to pick your brain and find out how to jazz up my site!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...