Thursday, September 20, 2007

last chapters


have i mentioned that i love to read? it is my all time favorite past time...sometimes one that i get carried away with...sooo, i read alot of books...i just finished a really good book...it was a good story, very exciting..made you think etc. etc....and then i came to the last page....and it was the LAST page!!! it wasn't over yet in my mind....i really hate that in an author....you read a book that's 300, 500 or even 700 pages long.....they drag the story out forever with details...and then wham, bam....it's over without explaining anything...in my book...(and im not mentioning the title because i don't want to reck it if you read it)...there were about 3 different storylines that were not resolved..they just were sort of left, which makes me want to finish the story for her...why do authors do that? it can drive you crazy......i feel like writing the author and complaining.....maybe i will.....

6 comments:

  1. i hate that! it's like the author got bored of writing, and just wanted to finish it up in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was more of a reader, what a great way to escape. Do I need to escape? I think I better get to the library tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate finishing books that I love. I feel like I am leaving good friends, so occasionally I have to go visit them again. Whatever book you read, I wouldn't want to revisit them..they don't sound like they'd be any fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what book was it? or is it just too frustrating to recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the book is called the reincarnashionist..by m.j.rose...it really was good until the last page.....and i did make a comment on her website..maybe she'll write a 2nd one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Jolynn! You tell her! m.j.rose has no idea who she just messed with! (not all proper English..for all you literary snobs) :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...