Monday, September 3, 2007

labor day fun


today was labor day and a beautiful day it was...russ, kerry, whit, jason, dave and taryn and i went to park city to ride the alpine slide and the alpine coaster...actually, i watched because i wasn't really in the mood...after what turned out to be a pretty looooong wait....the got on the alpine slide...they all had alot of fun except jason scraped his elbow....ouch....so then they went on the coaster which is on a rail type system...they said that was really fun...especially when russ and dave were stopped at the bottom and jason and whit slammed into them...they loved the whiplash...i sat at the bottom and people watched...that's always an amusing activity...i saw alot of really pretty families...seems like a lot of families here are really nice looking...i saw alot of pregnant woman...adding to those beautiful families...there was a fight between a husband and wife...she was mad because no one told her what was going on..then there was the lady that said another ladies dog bit her...she told the restaurant owner...he came and yelled...the dog really touched the ladies pants...anyway...it wiled away the time...then we went to baja cantina...that was pretty good...so, all in all a nice labor day....with not much labor involved...

4 comments:

  1. Whit said she had a great time. Nice of you to take them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I went to the Alpine Slide with you know who, Todd K. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Jo..it was a great time. I laughed pretty hard and the chimichangas were the best. Thanks for the fun day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Baja Cantina...well, I really love everything about Park City. My kids liked the Alpine Coaster, but I liked the Zipline best...I felt like I was flying. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...