Wednesday, January 9, 2008

BRRRRR!!








snow, snow, snow!!!! that's what we've got up here in cooooollllldddd utah...we've been here for almost a week and had snow alot....it's very pretty outside...as long as you don't have to go anywhere...which i haven't since i have bronchitis...we have the flu here, colds, coughs...it's great fun...i guess wer'e paying for all the partying we did during christmas...so it's a very restful time...hopefully everyone is on the mend and we can enjoy the last few days here....gavin's had fun, he and jeff built a "frosty" as he calls his snowman...the snowboarding is fantastic...and the kids are back in school....so, i guess this is a great place to recover, being all warm and cozy in the middle of a snow storm...

6 comments:

  1. You're sick?? How sad! I didn't even bring you soup. I'm sure I have a can on hand somewhere....

    The photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting. Don't you wish you were back in the OC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have more than we do, by a long shot. Wow! It is pretty isn't it, until it starts to melt. Have a fun last few days with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 68 here today! I'm very glad I'm here and you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the snow is pretty, and we sure loved our time in Utah last week playing in it. I won't tell you that it is 76 at home today. After being in Utah, you won't believe how green everything is here. Build a snowman for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow is beautiful. Don't listen to Audrey! That very warm day was too confusing here. My car's temp registered 85 yesterday after school. I would gladly trade that for a walk in some crunchy, squeaky, up-to-your-shins snow.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...