Saturday, April 10, 2010

party on!

it's been a great week in slc...the sun even came out! lunch on friday with deb and sue,dinner with mollers,   had a great time last saturday with my friend deb and her family...haven't seen them for so long...sunday a great easter party with the despains, pollocks, taryn and justin, and of course my kids and grand babies...girls night on monday with abby and ash, lunch with my brothers and sisters on tues...it's been nonstop...playing with the kids all week.seeing kathy and steve's newly remodeled house.....friday night a newbury park reunion with a party for randy and jennifer..then today for my birthday, fun times..massages...then a great surprise party with so many of my favorite people...it was really a great day...thanks to kerry, russ and kristen for putting it all together....and to all of my family and friends that were there...loved it!!! what a fun week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...