Monday, April 2, 2007

grandmas gone wild




as an aging grandmother...i can say that now, since i'm turning 50 next week...by the way..remember that everyone...i think i can talk about grandmas...they are wise, forgiving, caring...and i found a book about grandmas gone wild...i thought i would share a little bit...





My grandmother was a very tough woman. she buried three husbands and two of them were just napping. rita rudner





you have to stay in shape.my grandmother, she started walking five miles a day whenshe was 60. she's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. ellen de generes








my grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. drinks right out of the bottle. henny youngman


the purpose of living is to get old enough to havesomething to say...m.f.k.fisher





have children while your parents are still young enough to take care of them...rita rudner








holding these babies in my arms makes me realize the miracle my husband and i began...betty ford





having grandchildren is the best of all possible worlds. i don't have any responsibiltiy for them...i just do all the fun stuff....author unknown...

1 comment:

  1. I want the energy of those grama's I am going to have to work out....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...