Sunday, April 29, 2007

mama said there would be days like this

the little mischief maker
so, like i mentioned in my last post....it's been a bit crazy around here...and into the craziness came poor little gav...this morning alot was going on...kathy, taryn and i went to costco to buy more food....kerry and dave were hanging out with friends..kelly, owen and gav were here..kelly was trying to do some printing etc...so, from the story i heard...i guess gav was on his own....and he had some fun...until the oops.....that was when my christus statue broke his fingers....uh oh....but, as i told kelly...that doesn't matter to me...of course, the statue is great...but, gavin is the greatest...and accidents happen...and since i've already raised 4 children...i know and understand what happens...so, i hope gav is allowed back...he's number one in my book...2 year olds are the most fun in the world...they are crazy, hard to figure, and run like the wind...but, they are also my favorite..so, remember, elmer's works great...things can be repaired or bought again...those things don't really matter like my little grandson...he's the greatest...so, we'll just have to put things away a little higher...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...