Sunday, April 29, 2007

TAG


i'm doing all my blogs for the past week.....here goes..TAG.....




Four jobs I have had in my life:

cleaned at my dad's office

receptionist for my dad

worked at the front desk at the canyon racquet club

worked in the pro shop at crc

and of course my fav.....mom
tom always said,the happiest day of my life is when i quit my job...little did i know,i was just starting...


Four movies I could watch over and over:

i've always loved tomb raider..i love laura croft...i love strong women with guns

princess bride

always loved the raiders movies

i think i have watched star wars a million times with willie, when he was 5


Four places I have lived:

salt lake city

santa monica

westlake village

thousand oaks
haven't moved a whole lot


Four television shows I watch:

i think i'm the t.v. queen...

24

grey's

robin hood is a new fav

amazing race...i can dream i'm going those places


Four places I have gone (or will go) on vacation:

italy, my fav

australia

hong kong

ireland
slc is always a fav


Four websites I visit almost daily:

aol

bloglines

different travel sites

shopping sites


Four of my favorite foods:

chocolate

macaroni and cheese

thinnies

toast and hot chocolate


Four places I would rather be right now:

right now, i'm pretty tired, so, in bed...question....why aren't i?

italy

at a warm beach...mexico, hawaii etc. etc

on a boat, in the ocean, dangling my foot in the water as i read my book...that's always my vision...


Four people who I tag:

i think everyone i know has been tagged....so GAME over?


Cut and paste and then fill in your own info and post!

1 comment:

  1. What a great tradition! I hope everything goes well and that it's lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...