Monday, March 26, 2007

love it or hate it?




i just fiinshed my exercising...and i am pooped...actually more like i can only move my10 fingers, so that's why i'm typing....carrie, my trainer is a task master...after every session i feel like it's never been so hard...it never seems to get easier...but, by the end of the day i feel happy with myself for doing it...i just read kelly's blog on her "affair" with biking and running and i commented that she takes after her dad..he was the same...me...it's more like i'm in prison and this is my punishment...it's a real love/hate relationship....i love that i have more strength etc...i hate doing it...plus, it's not like i look any better...that would take going to the next step...dieting, which is a bad word in my mind...i'm a slow mover...so maybe one of these days i'll get on the diet plane...we'll see...so for now, i'll just be tortured every day with the idea of going out and excersising....listening to her say "just one more" , "keep at it", "that's great"...life is returning to my legs so i better get moving....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for making my day with your thoughts...